2014 is over. We’ve consumed our combined weight thrice over in turkey, trimming and pud and listened to the same eight festive hits more times than we care to admit, but now it’s all over; it’s time to put drunken relatives and “inventive” secret santa gifts out of your mind, and look forward to a 2015 packed full of awesome gaming events.
We just wanted to give you a quick update that the Seat Picker for our first StratLAN event of 2015 will be opening on this Thursday at 6pm. To select your seat, all you need to do is secure your ticket to the StratLAN Winter Warmer 2015 (Feb 12th-15th).
The Winter Warmer is the first of our three StratLAN events this year which also includes the Summer Party 2015 (July 2nd – 6th) and the classic Xmas Party 2015 (December 3rd – 7th). If you plan on attending all three StratLAN events this year, you can save some money with our 2015 Season Ticket which is available now for a mere £150 (£50 per event).
That’s all from us right now, and we hope to see your lovely faces in February for blur, socialising, and the reasonable consumption of alcoholic beverages.
– The Multiplay Events Team
The StratLAN Winter Warmer 2015 is kicking off on February 15th, and we’d love for you to join us. Whether you’re a fresh newbie or a grizzled veteran, there’s plenty of the same great intimate SLAN action available for you this February.
If you fancy spending a long weekend in a social gaming-focused environment with over 100 similarly minded people, then our upcoming event may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Tickets are available now.
The Xmas party is coming to a close, Santa has been and gone early (‘specially for us!), and the tired but contented gamers have begun to return home after their pilgrimage to one of the longest running LANs in the UK. Many laughs, fist pumps and hugs were had this weekend and we are ready for another year of awesome StratLANs!
There are two ways of getting involved. You can buy a single ticket to as few or as many events as you want, or you can buy a StratLAN 2015 season ticket and save some cash!
The dates & prices this year are:
Winter Warmer 2015 (110 Capacity): February – 6pm 12th (Thurs) – 3pm 15th (Sun) £54
Summer Party 2015 (171 Capacity): July – 6pm 2nd (Thurs) – 1pm 6th (Mon) £65
Xmas Party 2015(171 Capacity): December – 6pm 3rd (Thurs) – 1pm 7th (Mon) £65
Season ticket 2015: £150 (Merely £50 per event!)
To buy these tickets, just click here.
Yes it’s true – it’s only 6 weeks to go until Xmas SLAN 2014. We are busy making preparations for the most comfortable LAN you will ever attend, just like your favourite slippers.
Don’t forget some of the many reasons to attend:
- BYOC LAN with 172 spaces.
- Friday Night Xmas Party – everyone gets a free drink at the bar
- BYOB – bring your own beer! We have a walk in fridge which is communal and great for drink storage*
- Saturday night secret Santa – opt in to give the gift of … a gift …
- Xbox ONE & Xbox 360 consoles available for everyone to enjoy
- Board and Card games room for some casual tabletop fun
- Large Indoor sleeping areas with enough space for everyone. Or you can camp – you brave, brave soul
- And much much more….
Make sure you check this forum thread for information on how to sign up for Secret SLANTA this year – there are two ways to sign up!
Also make sure you tell everyone which games you want to play by visiting this thread on our forum.
*Anything stored in the walk in fridge is stored at your own risk – we recommend you bring a coolbox and write your name to identify your things! Also the temperature is sometimes not suitable for food use – so don’t expect to store short-life foods in the fridge.
Our StratLAN winter party is coming, and we wanted to post a quick update informing you about the StratLAN Seat Picker opening up.
You’ll be able to select your StratLAN seat this Monday (14th) at 10am via this link.
If you haven’t yet secured your Xmas StratLAN 2014 party, buy yours now in order to select your winter LAN seat. We’ll see you there for festive fun, reindeer poops, and a whole host of holiday cheer.
The dust is settling on one of the best Summer StratLANs that has ever been. Everyone is travelling home after 4 straight days of gaming whether it be board, card, PC or console.
Striking while the iron is hot, the tickets for Xmas StratLAN 2014 are now available (6pm 11th December – Midday 15th December). Why get one of these tickets? Let us tell you…
- Bring your own computer. Connect to our network and game all weekend!
- Bring your own beer. The event is unlicensed so you can bring your own alcohol.
- Indoor Sleeping. Bring an airbed/campbed and sleep in the comfort of our snorer and non-snorer areas.
- Secret Santa! get a name of a fellow LAN goer and buy them a pressie to the value of £5. Wrap it and put it under the LAN tree and see their face light up!
- On site camping. Don’t want to share? Bring a tent and camp by the racecourse!
- Showers. 50p gets you a nice long, hot shower. Perfect for those long weekends away.
- The legendary social area and Xmas Party on the friday night. A free drink for every attendee!
- Card and board games area. There is always an epic selection of games to play and learn, and always plenty of people there to play with.
Want some extra festive services? Here are what we have available:
- PC Rentals. £75 with a monitor. £60 without one. We recommend you bring an external HDD with your steam/origin librarys to get the best experience with a rented PC.
- Monitor Rentals. £15 for a high quality 24″ iiyama monitor. Save space on the train or in the car with this convenient monitor rental. Comes with the cables required to run it.
- Server Co-location. For just £10 you can bring your own server and connect it to the network for use to host files or games, your choice!
We have an age restriction of 18+ as a parental advisory because of the nature of the event involves alcohol, and adult humor is aplenty.
Does all of this sound good to you? Book now!
StratLAN Summer fast approaches!
Days of concentration faces, eves of steaming hot barbecued sausages, nights of drinks in good company.
New tickets have been released, if you recently attempted to book tickets and found them to be unavailable you can now order! Fewer than 50 tickets remain so make sure you book fast to secure your place in the sun and fun.
Can you smell that? That’s the smell of sizzling BBQ meat being served into hungry LANgoer mouths!
Tickets for Stratlan summer, our (theoretically) warmest of the three Stratlan events, will be going live at 5pm on Wednesday.
If you want to join in with the summery fun, swing by our tickets page after then to secure your place.
The Stratlan Winter Warmer Seat Picker is now live! You can now select your seat and view our updated attendance list.
This is our first LAN event of the new year and its set to be a great one, with the same smaller scale more intimate LAN experience you know and love. There’ll be drinks, there’ll be laughs, there’ll be classic LAN games… and maybe even a few new additions to the roster. We’ll also be hosting a Hearthstone tournament, so you could be in for a chance to win some prizes if you play your cards right.
Tickets are still available, so secure your place at Stratlan by getting yours now. Spread the LAN-love around!
EDIT: If you book a season ticket and cannot choose a seat, make sure you fire a ticket to us on support.multiplay.co.uk and we will get it sorted asap!
It approaches. Vast jugs of liquid, entire boards of cheese, and endless hours of torturous fun. Are you ready?
The Stratlan Winter Warmer Seat Picker will be opening up tomorrow night at 5pm GMT. If you’re a Season Ticket Holder you’ll be allocated a ticket before this time, allowing you to select your seat as well. The Seating Planner will be a “clean slate” with all the reserved seats being reset; after this first event Season Ticket Holders will get their seats reserved for Summer and Christmas LANs.
If you haven’t yet secured your ticket, what are you waiting for? We’ll see you there!