Our StratLAN winter party is coming, and we wanted to post a quick update informing you about the StratLAN Seat Picker opening up.
You’ll be able to select your StratLAN seat this Monday (14th) at 10am via this link.
If you haven’t yet secured your Xmas StratLAN 2014 party, buy yours now in order to select your winter LAN seat. We’ll see you there for festive fun, reindeer poops, and a whole host of holiday cheer.
The dust is settling on one of the best Summer StratLANs that has ever been. Everyone is travelling home after 4 straight days of gaming whether it be board, card, PC or console.
Striking while the iron is hot, the tickets for Xmas StratLAN 2014 are now available (6pm 11th December – Midday 15th December). Why get one of these tickets? Let us tell you…
- Bring your own computer. Connect to our network and game all weekend!
- Bring your own beer. The event is unlicensed so you can bring your own alcohol.
- Indoor Sleeping. Bring an airbed/campbed and sleep in the comfort of our snorer and non-snorer areas.
- Secret Santa! get a name of a fellow LAN goer and buy them a pressie to the value of £5. Wrap it and put it under the LAN tree and see their face light up!
- On site camping. Don’t want to share? Bring a tent and camp by the racecourse!
- Showers. 50p gets you a nice long, hot shower. Perfect for those long weekends away.
- The legendary social area and Xmas Party on the friday night. A free drink for every attendee!
- Card and board games area. There is always an epic selection of games to play and learn, and always plenty of people there to play with.
Want some extra festive services? Here are what we have available:
- PC Rentals. £75 with a monitor. £60 without one. We recommend you bring an external HDD with your steam/origin librarys to get the best experience with a rented PC.
- Monitor Rentals. £15 for a high quality 24″ iiyama monitor. Save space on the train or in the car with this convenient monitor rental. Comes with the cables required to run it.
- Server Co-location. For just £10 you can bring your own server and connect it to the network for use to host files or games, your choice!
We have an age restriction of 18+ as a parental advisory because of the nature of the event involves alcohol, and adult humor is aplenty.
Does all of this sound good to you? Book now!
StratLAN Summer fast approaches!
Days of concentration faces, eves of steaming hot barbecued sausages, nights of drinks in good company.
New tickets have been released, if you recently attempted to book tickets and found them to be unavailable you can now order! Fewer than 50 tickets remain so make sure you book fast to secure your place in the sun and fun.
Can you smell that? That’s the smell of sizzling BBQ meat being served into hungry LANgoer mouths!
Tickets for Stratlan summer, our (theoretically) warmest of the three Stratlan events, will be going live at 5pm on Wednesday.
If you want to join in with the summery fun, swing by our tickets page after then to secure your place.
The Stratlan Winter Warmer Seat Picker is now live! You can now select your seat and view our updated attendance list.
This is our first LAN event of the new year and its set to be a great one, with the same smaller scale more intimate LAN experience you know and love. There’ll be drinks, there’ll be laughs, there’ll be classic LAN games… and maybe even a few new additions to the roster. We’ll also be hosting a Hearthstone tournament, so you could be in for a chance to win some prizes if you play your cards right.
Tickets are still available, so secure your place at Stratlan by getting yours now. Spread the LAN-love around!
EDIT: If you book a season ticket and cannot choose a seat, make sure you fire a ticket to us on support.multiplay.co.uk and we will get it sorted asap!
It approaches. Vast jugs of liquid, entire boards of cheese, and endless hours of torturous fun. Are you ready?
The Stratlan Winter Warmer Seat Picker will be opening up tomorrow night at 5pm GMT. If you’re a Season Ticket Holder you’ll be allocated a ticket before this time, allowing you to select your seat as well. The Seating Planner will be a “clean slate” with all the reserved seats being reset; after this first event Season Ticket Holders will get their seats reserved for Summer and Christmas LANs.
If you haven’t yet secured your ticket, what are you waiting for? We’ll see you there!
It’s packdown day at the StratLAN Xmas Social, and some of you may be nursing headaches. Others may be trying to remember what happened, whilst others will be trying their hardest to forget. The important thing is that we’ve had fun here, and there’s a lot more fun to be had in the coming year.
As such, we’ve confirmed the dates for next year’s StratLAN events. Here are the dates as follows:
StratLAN Winter Warmer – £54 – February 6th-9th
StratLAN Summer Party – £65 – July 3rd-7th
StratLAN Xmas Social – £65 – December 11th-15th
Tickets for the Winter Warmer in February are available now, so you can confirm your epic StratLAN fun well in advance. It’ll be more of the traditional LAN-based fun times you’ve come to know and love.
Additionally, this year we will be offering a StratLAN Season Ticket, which you can book online! With the Season Ticket, you’ll be able to attend all three StratLAN 2014 events listed above for the low price of £150! That’s only £50 per StratLAN event, and secures you a place at our fastest-selling dates. To secure your season ticket, all you have to do is click here and book now.
It’s the night before SLANmas
And all through the ‘course
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a horse
Not a cable was creeping,
No switch made a purr,
No corks were a-popping,
No screams about Blur
Then the following morning,
With a flash and a blare
Arrive several helpers
Holding tables and chairs!
In strides their leader,
to whoops and to cheers,
It’s Father Wizzo, yelling proudly:
“Let there be beer!”
It’s that time of year again! The StratLAN Xmas Party 2013 is on us again, and tickets are available now! It’s the messy Xmas fun you all know and enjoy, updated for Winter 2013 compatibility. As per always, we have:
- The conveniently located Festive Tuck Shop! Jingle Red Bulls, all the way!
- Our walk-in fridge of win! Keep your fresh goods as frosty as Frosty!
- Indoor sleeping! For those individuals who can’t handle the beauty of:
- On-site camping! For the full StratLAN tent-based experience.
- Free Showers! Keep it clean whilst keeping it clean.
- The Social Area! Bring your own beer, or beverage of choice. We cannot provide alcohol, but we can provide more fun than you can handle.
- Card/Board games area. Electronic games are so late-eighties to early-nineties. Board and Card games are bigger and better than ever, so why not roll the dice both figuratively and literally?
- The same old LAN-based PC gaming you all know and love, featuring the classics we all know and love and the newer additions we fear but tentatively embrace.
- Magic the Gathering drafts. Oh-woah-oh it’s Magic… It’s love! Walk the planes with similar-minded folk in some serious drafts. It’s a Christmas miracle!
We also have several useful services available, all arranged by our cheeky elves shipped out from Wizzo’s Grotto:
- PC Rentals. Don’t fancy bundling up your gear into a friend’s 5-door sleigh? You can rent gear from us, the pro package even includes an i7 with a 22″ iiyama monitor! We can attest, they’re worth it.
- Monitor Rentals. If you don’t feel like risking your beautiful screen on the icy roads, simply rent one from us!
- Server Co-location! Bring your owns servers to LAN, an Xmas present that all can enjoy!
To be involved in the prime social event of the Xmas LAN calander, simply spend all of your money on alcohol, after setting aside some to purchase your ticket here. Easy peasy. We’ll see you in the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow; remember to bring a festive hat.
The StratLAN Autumn Social 2013 Seat Picker will be going live tomorrow, 03/09/2013. The event, being held from 6pm Thursday 19th to 4pm Sunday 22nd September, comes off the tail of our biggest ever Insomnia event, and we feel it’s just about time to kick back and relax with our smaller-form LAN-based social nexus up in Stratford-upon-avon You can order your tickets now! Make your mother proud by attending the most awesome, most social, most toasty LAN event this side of StratLAN summer. It’s gonna be something special.
Want a chilled out LAN to clear out those autumn blues? Then StratLAN Autumn Social is the LAN for you! Come and relax with laid-back gaming.
4 days of LAN gaming from the 6pm Thursday 19th to 4pm Sunday 22nd September.
To take part of the awesomeness buy your ticket NOW! At just £52 for 4 days of LAN (Thats just £13 per day) there is so much packed into one event.
So, why would you come to StratLAN Autumn Social 2013?
Convenient tuck shop
On site camping
Decent Free Showers
Social Area (Bring your own beer!)
Xbox area including Rock Band
Loads of LAN PC gaming
Magic the Gathering Drafts
Loads of prizes for competitive fun games during the weekend
PC Rentals (Pro package includes i7 PC and 22″ iiyama monitor)
Monitor Rentals £35 (22″ iiyama)
Server Co-location £10
So does this sound like something you want to be a part of? Make sure you head over to the StratLAN ticket page and reserve your place now – be warned, Summer notoriously sells out REALLY quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment.